Managing a Financial Assistance Program (FAP) can be a challenging guessing game. VeritySource uses a wide variety of rule-based software tools proven to bring consistency, accuracy and efficiency to your process.
Which patients should be enrolled? How can you be sure they aren’t eligible for Medicaid or another payor source? Do you have different plans or discounts? What types of income should be counted? Which household members should be counted? Which financial counselors are the most productive? Have the right adjustments been made to the account? Have the right executives approved each write-off? How can you be sure that all of your complicated, changing rules are applied consistently? Training? Turnover?
- VeritySource is trusted by the largest financial assistance programs in the country
- VeritySource determines eligibility by applying your rules to each patient interview
- VeritySource takes the paper out of the FAP approvals and write-off process
- VeritySource ensures patients aren’t potentially eligible for other payment sources
In-house eligibility team at your hospital? Whether you keep your entire book of business in-house, just handle select situations with your own staff, or something in-between, the VeritySource software platform can increase your revenue. How?
- VeritySource provides the most robust and flexible selection of tools on the market for managing Medicaid, SSI, QHP, Crime Victims, and many other programs.
- VeritySource can integrate with your HIS and other solutions to improve efficiency.
- VeritySource is web-based, so you can share data and application status in real-time across your enterprise or with vendors
- VeritySource provides real-time reporting to measure your staff and/or vendor performance.
Let us show you – contact us for a live demonstration of production software
Need a solution to meet performance goals for Presumptive Eligibility for Medicaid? Our platform provides the step-by-step guidance and tracking needed to ensure your hospital stays qualified for Presumptive Eligibility.